1. & 2. Ben Aaronovitch – Lies Sleeping & The October Man
The next two books in the Peter Grant Series, or well one with Peter and one set in the same universe but with a different main character: Tobias Winter, Peter’s German equivalent. I admit that even though I really want to know how the main story continues I’m also really looking forward to meeting Tobias,
3. Robert Galbraith – Lethal White
After the ending of book three? I NEED THAT NOW 😉
4. Curtis Craddock – An Alchemy of Masques and Mirrors #2
It doesn’t have a title, yet…or even a vague release date. But I am willing to slay several lions to get it.
(I would just distract them with A BOX!)
5. KJ Charles – Last Couple in Hell
The second book in her Green Man Series. I loved book one (and am especially excited because LCIH will feature an f/f couple)
6. Carola Dunn – The Corpse at the Crystal Palace
You might have noticed my love for the Lady Daisy mysteries. And the blurb sounds very promising
7. Carol Berg – ???
I have no idea what she is currently writing, if she is writing at all and when it will come out. I do know that I will read it
8. George R. R. Martin – Winds of Winter
It has to come out one day, right?
9. The Good Omens TV-Show
That’s not a book, you say? Well, don’t tell anyone 😉
10. The Hath No Fury-Anthology
Yes, this is partly because it will have a Carol Berg-story. But a fantasy anthology focussing on female characters sounds awesome in general.